The Bührer from the base game has received a little refresher treatment.
Inspired by the Mercedes-Benz OM352 engine, a new body variant was created in the workshop. « The Turbotrac » !
This and other models are now available for you in matching Mercedes-Benz paintwork.
Price : €39,000
Power : 100 hp
Speed : 35km/h
• Color choice Original Bührer, Bührer SuperSix, Turbotrac and Silverturbo. Each in old and new paintwork
• Design topless, roll cage, cab
• 42 tire variants
• 2 air filter variants
• 4 exhaust variants
• Stoll Super1 front loader attachment
• Front linkage
• simpleIC (by modelleicher)
• Exhaust Extension (by VectorMan)
• New sound !!!
• License plate in front
• new DynamicHoses electrical connections
• new collision
• Hidden IC crosses for configurations that are not required
• Model completely mergedMesh split
• Changed headlight color
• Dashboard lighting
• Exhaust Extension
Simple IC applications Bührer (to be able to use all functions, the latest version is required):
- Show and hide the front fenders
- Show and hide the rear fender
- Show and hide the beacons
- Opening the doors
Here is the right front loader:
Ls22 Stoll Super1
I would like to reiterate that the conversions were created from pure fiction and fantasy and are not related to a real model.
I wish you all a lot of fun with the fat one!
And remember —> if it doesn’t smoke, there’s no performance!
Sharing the mod is welcome – but only with the original link or link to this post.
No direct download, no replacement link